- Manufacturer / Brand
- EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3.0 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Power out
- 0.25 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Al-Qithara MR-201 - EIC, Electronic Industrial
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 68 x 125 x 28 mm / 2.7 x 4.9 x 1.1 inch
The Al-Qithara MR-201 portable radio is currently still in production (as of 2013).
- Price in first year of sale
- 15,000.00 ID
- Model page created by Aras Mahmood. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)