- Manufacturer / Brand
- EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)
- 1988 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.25 W (undistorted)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EI-175 - EIC, Electronic Industrial
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 215 x 110 x 65 mm / 8.5 x 4.3 x 2.6 inch
SW range: 4.8 to 18 MHz (60 m band to 16 m Band)
Telescopic antenna for SW, ferrite rod for MW.
Headphones jack at the back.
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.00 IQD
- Model page created by Abdilkhaliq Sabri Akrawi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)