- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektroskandia, Skandia; Stockholm
- 1942 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Skandia
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 130 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Elcosa Piccolo - Elektroskandia, Skandia;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 156 x 166 mm / 11 x 6.1 x 6.5 inch
Model made by French company Elcosa (under German control during the war). The Skandia model name, if existing, is unknown at the moment.
See also Elcosa Piccolo.
- Model page created by Martin Steyer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektroskandia, Skandia; Stockholm