Transistor 7 E720PP
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.75 inch = 7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor 7 E720PP - Electrice Brand of EMAIL and
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.125 x 3.625 x 2 inch / 156 x 92 x 51 mm
Electrice Model E720PP "Transistor 7" Personal Portable.
This seven transistor personal portable is supplied "gift boxed", with leather carrying case, shoulder strap and earpiece for private listening. Choice of five colours: red, blue, heather, sage green and tan.
Incorporating seven transistors and one diode, powered by a Type 2362 battery giving approximately 100 hours normal playing time. Built-in Ferrite rod aerial; 2¾" permanent magnet speaker which disconnects when earpiece is plugged in.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb 4 oz (1.25 lb) / 0.568 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 27.30 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Vol. 1, 1960 Supplement, Page A14. (For AWA B19))
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (A Series Handbook, Page A23. (For AWA B19))
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1962 & Aug 1962.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 103 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW