Allegro Z EBL1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektrit, Wilno
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 135; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 23 cm = 9.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Allegro Z [EBL1] - Elektrit, Wilno
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 520 x 330 x 280 mm / 20.5 x 13 x 11 inch
Late version, made using Fidelio parts (mainly IF filters and bandwidth switch). This version externally looks like regular Allegro Z, but internally is different. This version has high serial numbers, >36000
- Model page created by Tomasz Szczesniak. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 50 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektrit, Wilno