AM187 Pagoda Ch= AM
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM187 Pagoda Ch= AM - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Repwood, white with gold accents. BC(540-1730kHz) and SW(5.6-18.0MHz) bands.
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Machine Age to Jet Age II
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 8 = 1937 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 1929 models, 1022 with images and 1472 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
Forum contributions about this model: Emerson Radio &: AM187 Pagoda Ch= AM
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
Don't suppose anybody out there might have a spare oscillator coil for an Emerson set I am restoring????
Needs to be suitable for AM/SW and sits under the chassis at the back. I think it also has two present caps fitted to it which show through two holes in the back of the chassis. To make things worse, I also need the wavechange switch to go with it! Model is an AM-187 but I suspect this coil assy is common to a lot of 1930's Emersons.
Mark Andrews, 18.Mar.07