- Manufacturer / Brand
- Erard; (dove?)
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T.E.1 - Erard; dove?
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 224 x 160 mm / 16.5 x 8.8 x 6.3 inch
Riceve anche audio TV.
- Model page created by Guido Periccioli. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Erard; (dove?)