9 Volts - Transistor Battery 2364
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia
- 1970 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 9 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9 Volts - Transistor Battery 2364 - Eveready Ever Ready, AENMC /
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Made in Australia.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 150 models, 126 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia