- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Andrea-Radio || Nater, Henri, Atlanta-Radio; Zürich
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1583J 1583 - Fada Radio & Electric Co.;
- One of the few American models with Long Waves. The chassis 1583 has a push pull output stage. With this chassis we know at least the models 1583H, 1583J and 1583JK - with different speakers.
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 736 models, 438 with images and 504 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)