- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fenno, Helsinki - see also Philips
- 1949 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Seppo 49TV - Fenno, Helsinki - see also
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 475 x 350 x 245 mm / 18.7 x 13.8 x 9.6 inch
Dial lamps: 2x 8045D
- Model page created by Timo Rantasaari. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 137 models, 115 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fenno, Helsinki - see also Philips