Super Six M142 (142)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ferris Bros. Pty Ltd.; Sydney
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 or 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Six M142 - Ferris Bros. Pty Ltd.; Sydney
- Chassis only or for «building in»
This car radio could be adjusted to operate from 6 or 12 volts in vehicles with positive or negative chassis.
- Price in first year of sale
- 48.30 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Car Radio Service Handbook (Page F12.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 134 models, 75 with images and 48 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ferris Bros. Pty Ltd.; Sydney