- Manufacturer / Brand
- Franklin, Buenos Aires
- 1956 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FH06U - Franklin, Buenos Aires
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 170 x 140 mm / 9.4 x 6.7 x 5.5 inch
The Franklin FH06U was produced with the use of mainly Philips components.
The tubes are most probably from the Rimlock U40 series, e.g. UCH42, UF41, UBC41, UL41 and UY41.
See also the similar Argentinian Philips model ALG00U.
Cabinet available in different colors.
- Model page created by James Lowe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 23 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Franklin, Buenos Aires
Forum contributions about this model: Franklin, Buenos: FH06U
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1