Constant Transistor Six 6T-220
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fuji High Frequency Radio Lab. Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Constant
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Constant Transistor Six 6T-220 - Fuji High Frequency Radio Lab.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.5 x 2.8 x 1.4 inch / 114 x 71 x 36 mm
Constant Transistor Six 6T-220;
Manufacturer unproven, made in Japan.
Similar to the models listed under Crestline Transistor Six 6T-220.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 23 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fuji High Frequency Radio Lab. Co., Ltd.; Tokyo