Headphone distribution box BC103
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- 1923 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Headphone distribution box BC103 - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 210 x 70 x 100 mm / 8.3 x 2.8 x 3.9 inch
Gecophone 6-way headphone distribution box.
When more than 2 sets of headphones are desired to be used.
A switch enables any number of phones up to 6 to be used in series.
The tags (contact pins) of the headphones will have to be equipped with the special 2-pin plug (BC493).
- Mentioned in
- Gecophone catalog 1924 page 7
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London