Grunow 450 Ch= 4-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Household Utilities Co. (Grunow); Chicago Ill.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Grunow (trade name)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Grunow 450 Ch= 4-A - General Household Utilities Co
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 13.25 x 6.625 inch / 241 x 337 x 168 mm
Colours and material: Wood with chrome grille. Natural finish or Ivory lacquer finish. Power Consumption 35 Watts.
Stein "Cathedral & Tombstone Radios" lists 1 band for this model.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before (The Grunow Folder for 1934.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 89.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 39.)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 130.)
- Other Models
Here you find 138 models, 99 with images and 126 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Household Utilities Co. (Grunow); Chicago Ill.