sconosciuto - unknown 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Goldenlight; (where/dove?)
- 1958–1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 140; 160; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: sconosciuto - unknown 1 - Goldenlight; where/dove?
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 150 x 115 mm / 9.8 x 5.9 x 4.5 inch
- Model page created by Pierpaolo Di Martino. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Goldenlight; (where/dove?)
The model sconosciuto - unknown 1 is part of the collections of the following members.