Synchrophase MU1 without chain table
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Synchrophase
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Synchrophase MU1 without chain [table] - Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 220 x 330 mm / 22 x 8.7 x 13 inch
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (7th Edition)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Other Models
Here you find 188 models, 124 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)
Forum contributions about this model: Grebe, A.H. & Co.;: Synchrophase MU1 without chain
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
I have permission from an eBay seller to use photos of a 1925 Grebe Syncrophase MU1. He lists it as being an early version that did not have the chain that ganged the knobs together. Is there such a thing or is this set just missing some parts?
Robin Roeckers, 20.Jan.09