TGAD Synchronous Rotary Spark-Gap
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Synchrophase
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TGAD Synchronous Rotary Spark-Gap - Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Grebe Radio Type TGAD Synchronous Rotary Spark Gap. Same 220 Volt motor as used on the Type TGAC only with step-up transformer for operation from 110 Volt AC supply. New design AC motor rotary spark gap for synchronous spark gap transmitters.
Motors: Crocker-Wheeler Special Synchronous Type, single phase, 60 cycle, 1/8 H. P.; 5/8" shaft running in bronze bearings. Rotating disk 8 1/2" in diameter and 3/8" thick. Electrodes: Levett metal polished. Supporting base: Bakelite-Dilecto, grade XX.
- Price in first year of sale
- 150.00 USD
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- April, 1920 A. H. Grebe & Co. Bulletin T-100, T-101
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 188 models, 120 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)