- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8.5 inch = 21.6 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 36E - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Healing 36E;
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual 1938 P271.
|Healing 36E.||105 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 408 models, 196 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne