- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 401E [All] - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 180 x 140 mm / 9.8 x 7.1 x 5.5 inch
- Healing 401E Golden Voiced;
Some models used a 6A8G with three circuit modifications (29.4.1946). The price below is for the bakelite walnut cabinet. It was also available in other colours (urea cabinet) for 18/9/6.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.750 kg / 10 lb 7.4 oz (10.463 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.00 Aus£
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. V
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 408 models, 195 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne