- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.75 inch = 17.1 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 46M - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Based on the Healing type 46E chassis without the power switch & tone control. See schematic from the Radio Trade Annual 1938, page 272 for circuit alterations.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual of Australia (1938 page 272)
- Model page created by Peter Hughes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 405 models, 191 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne