- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230 ; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Imperial 556E - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Healing 556E;
Tone switch, three step sensitivity switch, pick-up terminals.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual 1938 P279.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 401 models, 186 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne