- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6GK5 6CG8A 6BZ6 6BZ6 6EJ7 12BY7A 6AU6 6AV6 6AQ5 6BU8 6GV8 6EA8 6DQ6B 6AU4GTA 1B3GT 23CP4 6BE6 6N8 6GW8 6GW8 6V4
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375/455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230; 240; 250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Philadelphia 605-23RG - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
The Philadelphia 605-23RG TV is based on the Healing 601 series chassis. For all service details to the TV section refer to the 601 series manual.
This is a combined 23 inch B&W television receiver, AM radio and stereo record player. Apart from the shared speakers, the TV and radiogram are electrically independent. The AM tuner covered 525 to 1620 kHz and the television tuned the 13 standard Australian VHF channels. The record changer is a BSR type UA14.
- Price in first year of sale
- 303.00 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J. R. Publications "Television Service Handbook" Page H13.
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 406 models, 192 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne