- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Caravan 819 - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This 19 inch B&W television receiver tuned the 13 standard Australian VHF channels.
Price was $278.00 after the introduction of decimal currency in Australia (14/2/1966).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 40 lb 0 oz (40 lb) / 18.160 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 139.00 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1965 to Feb 1968.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Data for Healing Television Receivers 816 & 819, 1st Edition, July 1965.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 7-17, Feb 1966, Page H17.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 406 models, 192 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne