- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hickock
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope OS-8B/U - Hickok Electrical Instrument
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- OS-8B/U Oscilloscope;
Portable, 3" round CRT, for general electronics use, made for (US)Navy Department-Bureau of Ships by Hickok, Ohio, case type: CY-1300/U.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 147 models, 131 with images and 34 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH