- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hickock
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TS-50 Tester - Hickok Electrical Instrument
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Vibrator and Universal speaker tester, meter equipped. Meter is connected to special winding on output transformer so that it will read in watts. Special features include "A" battery circuit for auto radio testing. Substitute speaker section includes permanent magnet dynamic speaker with universal output transformer for matching load of 2000 ohms to 30,000 ohms in seven steps. Substitute speaker field available having resistance of 300 ohms to 10,000 ohms.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (March 1939 page 36)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 148 models, 132 with images and 34 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH