Tube Tester KS-15560L1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH
- 1960 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hickock
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110V Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester KS-15560L1 - Hickok Electrical Instrument
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- KS-15560-L1 is Hickok product made for Western Electric, derivated from at that time flagship model 539A. Laboratory model with modifications to handle WE tubes such as 300B. Mutual conductance type of operation(measurment). 3 panel meters design.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Sinisa Trlin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 122 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH