- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BY7 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6CK6 6N3 6N3 6BL8 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6AL5 6BM8 6BM8 6BM8 6BX6 6AL5 6BL8 6CM5 1S2 6R3 21ALP4A or AW53-80
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F3-02 Ch= F3 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console with any shape - in general
Consolette on swivel base.
Cabinet finishes available in Maple, Rosewood & Walnut.
Push-pull 6BM8 pair for audio output.
- Price in first year of sale
- 257.25 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1958.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (HMV Service Manual for Television Receiver Chassis Type F3.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page H25.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 561 models, 333 with images and 211 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW