20G810 Ch= 1137
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hoffman Radio Corp.; Los Angeles, CA
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 20G810 Ch= 1137 - Hoffman Radio Corp.; Los
- AC operated stereo phono amplifier with 4 speed automatic record changer. Sams photofact set 486 folder 13 date 5-60 features the Hoffman models 20B811, 20BA811, 20G810, 20T810 and 20W811 as the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 486 folder 13 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 872 models, 207 with images and 839 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hoffman Radio Corp.; Los Angeles, CA