- Manufacturer / Brand
- Irradio; Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 450 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 145; 160; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EX623 Extralusso - Irradio; Milano
- Console: Chairside Radio.
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio IV (2001)
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 259 models, 187 with images and 111 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Irradio; Milano