- Manufacturer / Brand
- Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Triglav 62 - Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 380 x 340 mm / 22.4 x 15 x 13.4 inch
"Emona" record player, 16-78 rpm.
Two types of cases. Larger side openings covered with cloth and lighter scale glass , or smaller hole with plastic grids instead, black scale with golden letters.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18 kg / 39 lb 10.4 oz (39.648 lb)
- Model page created by Peter Böhm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 95 models, 90 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana