- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 × 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Junior 2 ML12R - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 90 x 45 mm / 5.9 x 3.5 x 1.8 inch
Made in Hong Kong
Dates and prices from Radio! Radio! 3rd Edition 1996
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.4 kg / 0 lb 14.1 oz (0.881 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 6.95 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)