- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Combat - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 122 x 165 x 60 mm / 4.8 x 6.5 x 2.4 inch
Working action toy radio, with "Photon Beam" (torch). Radio is powered by 4 x C cell batteries. On the back there are 2 sockets one marked "Talk Through" which is a microphone socket so the radio acts as an amplifier and another socket with what looks like a Telephone handset symbol which is in fact the headphone socket. Wave change switch is on the back, and it says "Made by ITT".
Example seen with label "A Quality product from ITT Made In Malaysia"
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
The model Combat is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: ITT-KB; Foots Cray,: Combat
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
at the swiss auction platform Ricardo, Article Nr. 1180164190
EM: Please post such information of no lasting value exclusively in the talk board in the future. Thanks
Marc Gianella, 04.Sep.21