- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 or 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Junior ML1 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 95 x 45 mm / 6.1 x 3.7 x 1.8 inch
Socket for earphone. Similar to the ITT KB Junior ML2 model, but with slightly wider MW coverage, 510kHz to 1620kHz
- Mentioned in
- ERT Service chart 1796 dated June 17 1971
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)