- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 12.7 cm = 5 inch
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: UKW-Spezial W1032 - Kaiser KG, W. bzw. Kaiser-
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 260 x 190 mm / 14.6 x 10.2 x 7.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.9 kg / 10 lb 12.7 oz (10.793 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 139.50 DM
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Radiokatalog Band 2, Ernst Erb
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model UKW-Spezial is part of the collections of the following members.
The model UKW-Spezial can be seen in the following museums.