Realistic HI-FIVER KT-6
- Manufacturer / Brand
- TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Realistic HI-FIVER KT-6 - TEN brand, Kobe Kogyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.375 x 3 x 1.5 inch / 137 x 76 x 38 mm
Similar to Million G-401
Case is similar to KOBE KT-6 (see marking on the back) but with a 4 transistor chassis and very early Hitachi versions though KOBE KOGYO (Brand: TEN) already developed a lot of own transistor types at this time.
Distributed by Radio Shack, USA, Cat. No. R-7231.
Replacement battery Cat. No. R-7244
The case was inspiration for the German RFT model Sternchen 57/69TT, although the circuit technology differs significantly.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Günther Stabe † 19.8.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 18 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe