- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 × 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KR019 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 160 x 71 mm / 9.1 x 6.3 x 2.8 inch
Same chassis as Regentone TR419
- Price in first year of sale
- 20.48 UK £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Date and price from Radio Radio, (Hill), page 260)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 413 models, 370 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB