- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 422/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: NR30/1 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This model is a later version of model NR30 with the same appearance. It has two 4" HF speakers and one 10" main speaker.
This model has a magic eye.
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.00 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Sheet 1327.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB