- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- 1962 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- PCC189 PCF86 PC88 PC86 EF183 EF184 PCL84 PCF80 PCL85 6BW7 6BW7 PCL82 ECC81 PY801 PL36 R20 A47-13W
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Vanguard VV20 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18.75 x 26 x 13 inch / 476 x 660 x 330 mm
Dual Standard 405/625 line television receiver, for use on bands I & III and IV & V of the British Television System.
Built using the VV series chassis and fitted with a 19 inch B&W picture tube.
This Dual Standard TV could be supplied with a VHF only tuner or with both the VHF and UHF tuners ready fitted. The UHF tuner was also available separately so that it could be fitted at a later date.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 23 kg / 50 lb 10.6 oz (50.661 lb)
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB