Super-Celohet (Supercelohet) 33W
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lorenz; Berlin, Zuffenhausen u.a.
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: SEL
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 130 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Celohet 33W - Lorenz; Berlin, Zuffenhausen u
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 460 x 290 mm / 15.7 x 18.1 x 11.4 inch
- Eingangsbandfilter für MW + LW.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15.9 kg / 35 lb 0.4 oz (35.022 lb)
- Source of data
- Radiokatalog Band 1, Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Other Models
Here you find 716 models, 569 with images and 344 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lorenz; Berlin, Zuffenhausen u.a.
Forum contributions about this model: Lorenz; Berlin,: Super-Celohet 33W
Threads: 3 | Posts: 8
I found my set of very high quality. I am really astonished that after 70 years it is in such a good condition, although quite a lot of components have been replaced (mains xformer, capacitors, rectifier and AN4126 tube). The two RENS1234 tubes have both lost their grey coating
Georges Van Campenhout, 16.Dec.04
What does the name Celohet mean?
Georges Van Campenhout, 15.Dec.04
FABRIQUE SUIVANT BREVETS
Bell Telephone was a Belgian Company, based in Antwerp
SBR was also a Belgian company of Brussels (Société Belge Radio-électrique)
I do not know what SEM means. Can anyone help?
- DSCF0007 (26 KB)
Georges Van Campenhout, 03.Dec.04