- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marelli (Radiomarelli); Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
- 1962 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AR102X - Marelli Radiomarelli; Sesto
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 163 x 53 x 160 mm / 6.4 x 2.1 x 6.3 inch
- Pulsanti di selezione stazioni.
- Model page created by Fabio Masetti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 467 models, 361 with images and 274 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marelli (Radiomarelli); Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
The model is part of the collections of the following members.