- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marelli (Radiomarelli); Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 125-175 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 2.2 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fido RD135 - Marelli Radiomarelli; Sesto
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 140 x 110 mm / 9.4 x 5.5 x 4.3 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 23,300.00 ITL
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio II (2000)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (L'antenna, n.12, dicembre 1953)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 465 models, 360 with images and 270 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marelli (Radiomarelli); Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
The model Fido is part of the collections of the following members.