Power Supply D-8A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY
- 1956 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Supply D-8A - McIntosh Audio Company;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 2.25 x 6 inch / 127 x 57 x 152 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb (3 lb 0 oz) / 1.362 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 314 Folder 8 Dated 4-56)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 78 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY