- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mediator; La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 125; 200; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M185U - Mediator; La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 280 x 220 mm / 16.9 x 11 x 8.7 inch
Mediator M185U was most probably manufactured by Philips Eindhoven, Holland.3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 8095D (19V, 90mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 9678. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.This model is comparable with NSF H185UThe difference between H185U and H185U-01 is minor and can be found in the technical manual with the spare parts.Attention: Chassis connected to the mains !
- LW: 715 - 2000 m.
- BC: 200 - 585 m.
- SW: 16,6 - 52 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.7 kg / 12 lb 8.9 oz (12.555 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Generic model 185U by Philips)
- Model page created by João Luis Mendes Colaço. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 364 models, 315 with images and 220 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mediator; La Chaux-de-Fonds