- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire Industries, Inc. (IL)
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Analyst 10-1154 - Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire
The Meissner Analyst model 10-1154 was the first of several Meissner Analyst models. Like the other models it was used for servicing radios and audio equipment but was sold in kit form. The device used five 6E5 eye tubes, one for each function. Those functions were a TRF tuner for IF and RF signal tracing (95 kHz to 1700 kHz), an oscillator for frequency determination (0.6 to 15 MHz), a line current meter, a single stage audio amplifier, and a high impedance DC voltmeter. Later models (9-1040) and (9-1045) substituted a meter for the eye tube of the voltmeter function.
- Price in first year of sale
- 60.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (June 1939, pg. 51, ad for "New" Meissner Analyst)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Meissner 'How to Build' Instruction Manual (1940))
- Model page created by Rich Post. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 54 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire Industries, Inc. (IL)