- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CB6 6AB4 12AT7 6AU6 6AU6 6AU6 6AL5 6BE6 6BA6 12AU7 6SN7GTB 6V6GT or EL84 or 6BQ5 6V6GT or EL84 or 6BQ5 5U4GB
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GAA-2643A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Airline model GAA-2643A is an AC operated FM-AM receiver with 4 speed automatic record changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 384 Folder 6 dated 1-58)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL