A19S Ch= HS-825
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / Either AC: 60 cycles, 120V or DC: 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A19S Ch= HS-825 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Motorola A19S is an AC/DC operated 7 Tube AM Receiver with Selenium Rectifier and Push-Pull output stage. AM Band Tuning Range: 535 to 1620KHz.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors:
Model Cabinet Colors A19S Beige/Brown A19W White/Maple Sugar
The Motorola service manual has service information for the following models: A15, A16, A17, A18, A19 series and the C15, C16, C17, C18, C19, C20 series. The A series are radio's without clocks, while the C series are radio's with clocks.
WARNING: When servicing this radio, an isolation transformer should be used between the power line and the radio.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Motorola Datasheet 68P60011A71 Dated 6-61)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4345 models, 2846 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)