VT105 Ch= TS-9B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1949 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AG5 6J6 6BA6 6BA6 6BA6 6AG5 6AL5 12AU7 6AU6 6AU6 6T8 6V6GT 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6BG6G 5V4G 1B3GT 25Z6GT 25Z6GT 25Z6GT 25Z6GT 10BP4
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.25 inch = 18.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VT105 Ch= TS-9B - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
10" round CRT b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channles 2 through 13. Table model, brown mahogany cabinet.
SAMS Photofact Set 67 Folder 13 lists 4 different chassis for this model (TS-9, TS-9A, TS-9B, TS-9C).
Chassis TS-9B has 22 tubes plus CRT and is the same as TS-9 except that the first IF amplifier is also used as reflex amplifier for audio.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 67, Folder 13, Date 08/49)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's TV, 2-27 2-28
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4466 models, 2903 with images and 3973 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)