High Speed Valve Tester
Mullard Wireless, London (see also Mullard Radio Valve)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mullard Wireless, London (see also Mullard Radio Valve)
- 1965 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 180; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Speed Valve Tester - Mullard Wireless, London see
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Tube tester with CRT for result indication; programming by slot-in test cards.
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 142 models, 113 with images and 59 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mullard Wireless, London (see also Mullard Radio Valve)