- Manufacturer / Brand
- Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-130; 220-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pontiac 551 - Novak also Pontiac; Bruxelles
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 250 x 170 mm / 13.4 x 9.8 x 6.7 inch
A wire antenna is coiled on the backwall.
A Super-Luxe model in white paint was available for a price supplement of 100 BEF.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.3 kg / 7 lb 4.3 oz (7.269 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,995.00 BEF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Tim Küpper. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 282 models, 195 with images and 149 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles